8T Brown Sugar 2t cinnamon
36 oz of Canned Yams - drained
1/2C Butter - melted
1 Package of Small Marshmallows
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and salt.
3. Slice yams lengthwise 1/4 inch thick, and place a layer in a greased shallow casserole dish.
4. Sprinkle lightly with some sugar mixture and spoon on some melted butter. 5. Repeat until yams and sugar mixture are used.
5. Sprinkle on enough marshmallows to cover the top
6. Bake 25 minutes or until yams are hot and sugar is bubbly.